Working with Your Results
You executed a search. Now, you have all these results. This article will show you all of the ways you can explore your data further.
Understanding Icons in the Results View
A “Paperclip” indicates that at least one document exists in the group. Clicking icon will open the attachment.
For a given part, the icon will indicate which type of file is available; eg. PDF
Sorting Column Data
Click “Down-Arrow” to see column sort options
- You can select ascending and descending order
- Select a column you wish to move. For example the "Status" column.
- Drag the column to the desired location. Drag "Status" in front of "Description".
- Drop the column. AgileXPLORER will adjust the columns accordingly. "Status" column will appear before "Description" column.
Adding or Subtracting Columns
- You can select or deselect which part details are shown in the columns in the results view. Simply check the box next to the field type.
- After you chosen your field types and sort filters, click OK. Your results will automatically refresh based on the changes.
Group Result Sets
Result sets default to show by CPN. AgileXPLORER allows you group data in multiple ways.
Grouping Results By
- After a search is executed, the default grouping is set to view by CPN.
- In the Group By drop down menu, select your desired grouping category.
- The results will be refreshed to match your selected grouping type.
Expanding a Group
- Click the "+" box to expand the group. Expanded groups will appear with a "-" box.
- You can sort and rearrange columns within the selected group.
You didn't find what you were looking for? Visit support.perceptionsoftware.com and open a support ticket. One of our highly trained support team members will assist you.