How to Utilize My Shopping Lists
Shopping Lists allow users to build groups of parts that will benefit the decision-making process.
Manage My Shopping Lists
- Select a part you wish to add. Right click on the part. Select "Add to Shopping List"
2. You can select an existing Shopping List or create a new Shopping List. To create a new Shopping List, click the green plus sign labeled "Add". Click OK. The part or parts will save to that Shopping List.
3. To view your Shopping List, go to you Welcome Page. All of your Shopping Lists will be located in the "My Shopping Lists" section. You can also add or delete shopping lists in this section.
Export Shopping Lists
- Go to My Shopping Lists on the Welcome Page. Select the Shopping List you want and click "Export".
2. Select desired Column Profile and Output Template. Click OK.
Import CSV Files into Shopping Lists
- Go to My Shopping Lists on the Welcome Page. Select the Shopping List you want and click "Import".
- Browse for the desired CSV file. Select the file. Click OK.
- You can view the Shopping List and its components in the Shopping List section or in the Results View.
Search Using a Shopping List
- Go to My Shopping Lists on the Welcome Page. Select the Shopping List you want and click "View Items".
- AgileXPLORER directs you to the Results View with all of the parts and components in your list.
- You can continue to refine your shopping list results like any free-text search.
You didn't find what you were looking for? Visit support.perceptionsoftware.com and open a support ticket. One of our highly trained support team members will assist you.