Using My Queries
My Queries allows you to save searches, parts and data. Also, you can send queries to any Encompass user.
- After you have executed a search, select one or more parts. Click the Operations drop down menu. Select Save Query.
- The New Saved Query Box will appear. Select a folder to add the query to or create a new folder. To add a folder, select "Add Folder". Once a folder is selected, click OK.
- To view your saved queries, go to the Welcome Pageunder My Queries section. There you can see all your saved queries.
- Select a query folder to send in the My Queries section on the Welcome Page.
- Click the green plus sign Manage Queries.
- Verify you have the correct query selected. Select "Send Selected Queries to Users".
- Click OK.
- You are directed to Select Users box. Select a preexisting user or create a new user. To add a user, select "Add User".
- If you are please with your selections, click Apply.
You didn't find what you were looking for? Visit support.perceptionsoftware.com and open a support ticket. One of our highly trained support team members will assist you.